Monday 2 November 2009

2010 World Cup

Just a quick one to state the obvious really: England will lose in the quarter finals. This means that this year i have decided to change my allegiance to Gabon (assuming they make it). This includes the purchase of a Gabon Flag however they still need to beat Togo in a couple of weeks with Cameron also needing to lose to Morocco. Fingers crossed they'll make it and it will allow me to enjoy the world cup more than if i was an England fan. However if they don't make it i still won't be supporting England, oh no! I will instead change my allegiance again (I sound like the Italians) to Bahrain or New Zealand depending on who wins their qualifier.

If you feel the same as i do then please feel free to join my facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=326543210252&v=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment