Monday 16 November 2009

Sorry it's been a while

Well so much has happened since the last time I did one of these.

Let's start with today's news that Mercedes has bought out Brawn GP and are going to rename it etc. Firstly this throws my predictions for drives next year out of the window because they are looking like they're going to run with a complete German lineup with Nico Rosberg and Nick Heidfeld. Mclaren it seems will run with a complete British lineup, Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, the first team with two World Champions in it since Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost at guess who, Mclaren. Next season looks like getting better and better with all of these brilliant driver lineups (LH and JB at Mclaren, FM and FA at Ferrari, NR and NH at Brawn and SV and MW at Red Bull plus the likes of Nico Hulkenberg and Bruno Senna breaking into F1). I wish I could predict who was going where but it seems I just haven't got the knack of it.

I suppose I should do something on the Brazil vs England result but I won't, i'll just say that the team England played was far from full strength and this I feel was reflected in our performance.

Unfortunately on the subject of football and the World Cup qualification, Gabon didn't make it and so I will be supporting New Zealand, who although less obscure have waited 28 years for this moment. I would support North Korea if it wasn't for the fact that I would get so much abuse for hanging their flag outside my window when the World Cup comes round.

The only other thing for me to mention is of course the X Factor and the fact that I will now have to change my blog title picture because Jedward are growing on me. I'll leave it for now because they are still pretty annoying but they are getting better.

That's all for now but I might write another one later if I can think of some other things to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment